The Microsoft Office Specialist World Championship is a global competition that tests students' skills on Microsoft Office applications.
Two UK Champions (students with the highest exam scores in MOS Word and Excel and lowest exam-taking times from schools across the UK
) are invited to represent the UK and compete at the World Championship annually. In 2013, the World Championship is being held in Washington D.C. from July 31st to August 3rd.
UPDATE (8th July): UK Champions Announced
The 2013 UK Champions for MOS Word and Excel have been confirmed and will represent the United Kingdom at the 2013 Microsoft Office World Championship. The winners are:
- MOS Word UK Champion: Kieran Youngman from Sawtry Community College
- MOS Excel UK Champion: Luke Benfield from Bishop of Winchester Academy
Congratulations to the UK Champions, their Schools and their Teachers for a fantastic achievement. The UK Champions have won the trip of a lifetime to fly the flag for the U.K. at the World Championship in Washington D.C. later this summer. We wish them the best of luck!
Prodigy Learning would like to take this opportunity to thank all Schools, Teachers (and Students) who participated in this year's MOS World Championship in the U.K. - there was record participation and some very high scores so well done to all involved!
Benefits to School
- Create Excitement and Fun by organising a "MOS Test Fest"
- Offer all your Students the opportunity to get a Microsoft Qualification
- Use all of your Exams and get 3 Months Extra for FREE!
- Deliver over 250 exams and receive a "Centre of Excellence" plaque
- GREAT PRIZES for delivering most MOS exams in March, April, May & June 2013
Benefits to Students
- TRIP OF A LIFETIME to Washington DC, USA for TWO UK STUDENTS
- Put MICROSOFT OFFICE SPECIALIST on your C.V.
- WIN UP TO $5,000 IN PRIZE MONEY
Terms and Conditions Apply. To compete in the final round of the Competition, students must be enrolled in an approved, accredited learning institution in the United Kingdom and be between the ages of 13 and 22 (as of June 15, 2013). For more information and detailed Terms and Conditions please email email@example.com