The Adobe ACA Championship Final
took place alongside CertMatters.Live
, our inaugural educator professional development event on 22nd June 2018 in Design Museum London.
The top creative Adobe design students beat thousands of students across the UK & Ireland to secure their place as one of the 20 top performing students in the Adobe ACA UK & Ireland Championship Final 2018.
Adobe ACA UK & Ireland Challenge
Students were delivered a brief from their client, Family Gateway
, who explained exactly who they are and what they do and explained an upcoming campaign which they have in the pipeline and want to implement.
Based on this briefing, students had to create a poster using their Adobe design skills within a few hours. The winning poster which met all elements of the judging criteria was then chosen by a team of judges. Family Gateway hope to use the winning design in marketing materials for their upcoming campaign.
A special thank you to Sally Booth and Julie Croft, representatives from
Family Gateway, our partners and the client for the Adobe ACA UK &
Ireland Finalists. Family Gateway are an award-winning charity who
empower families and communities to make changes that improve children’s
See the Taylor's Winning Poster design PDF below at end of page.
Adobe ACA UK & Ireland Finalists:
- Kimberley Bannister (Coventry University)
- Patryk Czarniecki (Belfast Metropolitan College)
- Aaron Eccles (Belfast Metropolitan College)
- Callum George (York St John University)
- Adam Kane (eCollege - Cavan Institute)
- Logan Kerr (Belfast Metropolitan College)
- Natalia Kurzydlak (Coventry University)
- Dominic Leatham (Coventry University)
- Jamie Lewis (Waterford Institute of Technology)
- George Lyddiatt (Falmouth University)
- Caleb McGall (Belfast Metropolitan College)
- Matilde Moro (University Of Westminster)
- Shania Myandra Savira (University Of Westminster)
- Ronan Naylor (South West College)
- Borislav Nikolov (University Of Westminster)
- Taylor Sharpe (Coventry University)
- Matthew Stewart (Belfast Metropolitan College)
- Diogo Tome (London College of Fashion University of the Arts)
- Christian Von Sydow (Coventry University)
Adobe ACA UK & Ireland Champion
There could only be one student crowned the Adobe ACA UK & Ireland Champion. This student will be flying the flag and representing England in the World Championship Finals in The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter, Orlando, Florida in July.
Adobe ACA UK & Ireland Champion is:
- Taylor Sharpe, Coventry University, England
We will have a finalist profile for Taylor Sharpe over the next few days, be sure to keep an eye out for this interview to find out more about our Champion.
Highlights and Photos
- In case you missed them, highlights of Adobe ACA UK & Ireland Championship Final social engagement on Twitter can be seen here.
- For professional photos from Adobe ACA UK & Ireland Championship Final you can view our album here.
About Prodigy Learning
Prodigy Learning Certiport EMEA Partner of the Year 2017, is an award-winning EdTech business, providing digital skills certifications and learning solutions for Adobe, Autodesk, Microsoft and other technologies. These IT certifications deliver job-ready skills, improving employability for students and productivity for employees.
Prodigy is a Microsoft Authorised Education Gold Partner and Global Training Partner, supporting academic institutions with Microsoft Imagine Academy and other Microsoft Education solutions.